What hours are you open?
- 6pm-2am on Wednesday, and Thursday, 8pm-3am on Friday and Saturday, and 3pm-2am on Sunday.
What type of music do you play?
- Q specializes in electronic dance music. This includes House, Deep-House, Tech-House, Trance, Disco-House, Techno, Electronica, and more.
Is there a dress code?
- No, there is no dress code.
Is there a happy hour?
- Yes. It is 6-10pm on Wednesday and Thursday, 8-10pm Friday and Saturday, and all day Sunday.
Do you have a cover?
- Yes, starting at 10pm on Friday and Saturday, we charge $10 for entry. On select nights the cover can vary depending on the artist playing.
Do you have a lost and found?
- Yes. Please contact us to arrange pick up.
What is the best way to contact you?
- The best way to contact us is via email. For questions concerning bookings, small parties, venue rentals, and events: email@example.com All other inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
What forms of payment are accepted?
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Q Giftcards, as well as Tabbedout.
Do you have an ATM in the club?
- Yes. It is located in the back hallway near the Bourbon Lounge.
Do you have parking available?
- 24h parking is available at Harvard Market garage across the street. You may pay for parking at the door with your cover.
Does “Q” stand for anything?
- No, Q does not stand for anything. There’s only one reference, and if you are a Trekkie, you’ll get it.
Is it true you have your own vodka?
- Yes, we have a line of infused vodkas that feature unique flavors, such as Thai Coconut, Chocomint, Dulce de Leche, Canteloup, Pinapple, Cocoa Crème, and Hickory Bacon.
Can I buy it in stores?
- Not yet, but look for Q Vodka in stores sometime in 2013.